This year's 15th Anniversary Making Strides walk is Saturday. We know everyone is hard at work raising money so that we can make the greatest impact on the fight against breast cancer. Don't forget that you can raise money after the walk and it will count toward this year's fundraising totals.
Info you need to know for Saturday:
- Parking is free in all lots at Nissan Stadium. Arrive early. There will be a big crowd.
- Registration begins at 7:30 and the walk starts at 9:00
- The event starts and ends in Lot C at the stadium
- The walk is 4 miles in length with a 2 mile shortcut (when you turn on 2nd Avenue S. continue across Broadway and up 2nd Avenue rather than turnning left on Broadway if you are taking the shortcut)
- There is no registration fee but we urge everyone who comes to make a donation
- Survivors should check in in the survivor tent. We have special activities for you
- Stop by the registration tent to check in and drop off donations
- T-Shirts and other merch can be purchased in the Merchandise Tent
- There will be a children's tent with fun activities. You can not leave your children in the tent unattended
- No pets for the safety of the pet and the participants
- Strollers are welcome
- No literature can be passed out to participants
- You can not set up a tent in the event area or the parking lot
- We will have Food Trucks
- There will be 3 water stops and water and a snack at the finish line
The American Cancer Society is currently investing more than $80 million in breast cancer research. It takes all of us working together and raising money to fund a cure.
Help us spread the word on social media. We need everyone to join the fight!!
Follow us on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/MakingStridesNashville
For more information on the walk please contact us at 615-341-7315 or email@example.com.
Sponsor our event
Our Making Strides walk offers a unique opportunity to reach passionate participants in our community. As a Making Strides sponsor, you will help support the American Cancer Society in working to create a world free from the pain and suffering caused by breast cancer.
Volunteer at our event
You're just a quick step from volunteering to support the Making Strides walk! None of this would be possible without dedicated volunteers donating their time and talent. Walk with the American Cancer Society volunteer family, and you will help us to end the pain and suffering caused by breast cancer.
View our walk details
At our Making Strides walk, you can share in an inspiring mix of passion and purpose - exceptional courage of survivors, meaningful tributes to loved ones lost, and collective determination to raise funds to help finish the fight! Be sure to check often leading up to our event for important event-day details.