Members of the Pacesetters Club commit themselves to achieving extraordinary fundraising results for the American Cancer Society Making Strides Against Breast Cancer event. Every dollar raised brings us one step closer to a world without breast cancer!
Why join the Pacesetters Club?
Becoming a Pacesetter is your opportunity to take your passion for fighting breast cancer to the next level. Plus, Pacesetters receive special perks, which may include:
- Acknowledgement at Making Strides Against Breast Cancer events
- Recognition and appreciation on the Making Strides Web site
- Invitations to local recognition charity events
- The honor and pride of knowing you are helping to end breast cancer forever
How to Become a Pacesetter
Your only requirement to become a Pacesetter is to reach or surpass the Pacesetter goal for your local event. Ready to set the pace? Here's how to get started:
- Sign up to participate in your local Making Strides event
- Set your individual fundraising goal at the Pacesetter minimum or higher
- Send emails to friends, family members, and coworkers, asking them to donate and help you reach your goal
Once you reach or surpass the Pacesetter minimum in donations, you'll become a Pacesetter and a member of the Pacesetters Club!
Sign up online today, start asking for donations and become a Pacesetter! Help lead the way in the fight to end breast cancer!
Some Making Strides events also recognize Pacesetter Teams. Just like individual Pacesetters, Pacesetter Teams commit to going above and beyond in their fundraising efforts to help save lives and make strides to end breast cancer. Check your local event page to see if your team is eligible to be a Pacesetter Team.