Are you ready to go above and beyond in your efforts to create a world with less breast cancer and more birthdays? Members of the Pacesetters Club are committed to achieving extraordinary fundraising results for the American Cancer Society Making Strides Against Breast Cancer event. And those results mean saving more lives from breast cancer!
Your reason for participating in the Making Strides event is as unique and special as the story that motivates you. Becoming a Pacesetter is your opportunity to take that passion for fighting breast cancer to the next level.
Pacesetters receive special perks, which may include:
- Acknowledgement at Making Strides Against Breast Cancer events
- Recognition and appreciation on the Making Strides Web site
- The honor and pride of knowing you are helping save lives
Ready to set the pace? Here’s how to get started:
- Sign up online at your event Web site to participate in your local Making Strides event.
- Set your individual fundraising goal at the Pacesetter minimum or higher.
- Send emails to your friends, family members, and coworkers asking them to help you reach your goal.
- Once you reach or surpass the Pacesetter minimum in donations, you’ll be a member of the Pacesetters Club.
The only requirement for an individual to become a Pacesetter is to reach or surpass the Pacesetter goal for your local event. Once you’ve reached or surpassed this goal, you will become a Pacesetter!
Sign up online to be a Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Pacesetter today and get started raising money!