Members of the Pacesetters Club commit themselves to achieving extraordinary fundraising results for the American Cancer Society Making Strides Against Breast Cancer events. Every dollar raised brings us one step closer to a world without breast cancer!
Why join the Pacesetters Club?
Becoming a Pacesetter is your opportunity to take your passion for fighting breast cancer to the next level. Plus, Pacesetters receive special perks, which may include:
- Acknowledgement at Making Strides Against Breast Cancer events
- Recognition and appreciation on the Making Strides Web site
- Invitations to local recognition events
- The honor and pride of knowing you are helping to make this breast cancer’s last century
How to Become a Pacesetter
Your only requirement to become a 2014 Pacesetter is to reach or surpass the $2,500 Pacesetter goal for your local event. Ready to set the pace? Here's how to get started:
- Sign up in your local Making Strides event
- Set your individual fundraising goal at the Pacesetter minimum or higher
- Send emails to friends, family members, and coworkers, asking them to donate and help you reach your goal
Once you reach or surpass the $2,500 Pacesetter minimum in donations, you'll become a 2014 Pacesetter and a member of the Pacesetters Club!
Sign up online today, start asking for donations and become a 2014 Pacesetter! Help lead the way in the fight to end breast cancer!
Making Strides events also recognize Pacesetter Teams. Just like individual Pacesetters, Pacesetter Teams commit to going above and beyond in their fundraising efforts to help save more lives faster and make strides to end breast cancer.
Once your team reaches or surpasses the $25,000 Pacesetter Team minimum in donations for your local event, your team will become a 2014 Pacesetter Team and a member of the Pacesetter Team Club!