Members of the Pacesetters Club commit to achieving extraordinary fundraising results for American Cancer Society Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walks. Every dollar raised helps us to create a world free from the pain and suffering of breast cancer.
Why join the Pacesetters Club?
You have a passion for fighting breast cancer. Joining the Pacesetters Club is natural, productive extension of that passion. Plus, Pacesetters receive special, year-round perks, which may include:
- Acknowledgment at Making Strides Against Breast Cancer events
- Recognition on the Making Strides website
- A special recognition gift
- Invitations to local events such as breast cancer awareness fundraisers
- The honor and pride of knowing you are a leader in helping to finish the fight against breast cancer
How to Become a Pacesetter
The only requirement to become a 2016 Pacesetter is to reach or surpass the $2,500 Pacesetter fundraising goal.
Ready to set the pace? Here's how to get started:
- Sign up for your local Making Strides event.
- Set your individual fundraising goal at $2,500 or higher.
- Connect with friends, family members, and coworkers and ask them to donate.
Once you reach or surpass the $2,500 Pacesetter fundraising goal, you'll become a member of the 2016 Pacesetters Club!
Sign up online, and start asking for donations to reach your goal. Join us in leading the way to freeing the world from the pain and suffering of breast cancer.
Making Strides events also recognize Pacesetter Teams. Just like individual Pacesetters, Pacesetter Teams commit to going above and beyond in their fundraising efforts to help save more lives from breast cancer.
Once your team reaches or surpasses the $25,000 Pacesetter Team fundraising goal, your team will become a 2016 Pacesetter Team and each team member will be part of the 2016 Pacesetters Club! Members receive special perks including recognition gifts for team members and an award to display.